manor house was originally built in the early 1800s for a General
of Napoleon and his large family but has now been recently restored
and equipped with all modern amenities by carefully preserving
ancient details like a house fountain, chimneys of the period,
the magnificent staircase and ancient mosaic and terracotta floors.
To round it all off, the owners have decorated the house with
antique furniture found at the antique dealers nearby, always
respecting the style of the epoch.
the winter garden (orangerie) from ca. 1860 you step into our
spacious well-kept garden with its terraces, its over 50 roses
and hortensias, cypresses, palm trees and its beautiful flower-beds
as well as a basin with fountain which can also be used for bathing.
The garden is of course at all times at the disposition of the
guests, who will find many hidden niches with tables, chairs and
chaise-longues, perfect for a nice siesta, to enjoy a drink or
even to treat oneself to a sumptuous luncheon or supper.
And as a special gift of Mother Nature, a heavy dose of the fragrances
of thyme, rosemary, lavender...
owners, who worked for several years in the USA speak fluent English
and always strive to help their guests in every way possible.